- The 2016 Season is winding down – but there’s no time like the present to get involved – NEW PLAYERS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME! Contact us today to take the field and to learn more about the EWBC! Contact Us!
- The 2016 Coed Baseball Battles Cancer Game is set for Saturday September 24, 2016 at Mclean HS in Mclean, VA. Festivities will kick off at 9am – stay tuned for more information! To read about last year’s event, click here
- Congratulations to EWBC Players/Alum who made the USA Baseball Women’s National Team! Congratulations to Megan Baltzell (Virginia Fury); Meggie Meidlinger (Former EWBC player); Michelle Snyder (VA Flames) and Samantha Cobb (VA Flames) who will be defending their Gold Medal – (And also to Jenna Greenwalt (Barncats) who earned an invitation to Trials to compete). http://web.usabaseball.com/womens_national_team.jsp
- The 10th Annual Diamond Classic Women’s Baseball Tournament was a great success – Stay tuned for information about the 2016 Diamond Classic! Click here for more information about the 2016 Annual Diamond Classic.
- EWBC supports the Fisher House Foundation – click here for how you can help, too! This year’s campaign will kick off on Opening Day and run through the Diamond Classic. Contact Us for more information to find out how you can support our Coming Home for Fisher House Foundation initiative.
The Eastern Women’s Baseball Conference (EWBC) is dedicated to providing opportunities for girls and women to play organized baseball and preparing amateur female baseball players for national and international competition. The EWBC uses Major League Baseball rules and includes teams from the metropolitan areas of Baltimore, MD and Washington, DC. League play begins in May and extends through August. The EWBC tournament team – DC Thunder – also participates in national tournaments throughout the year. Current teams include the Baltimore Blues, Montgomery County BarnCats, Virginia Flames, and Virginia Fury. Click “About Us” (above) to learn more, or send us an email if you have questions.
The Eastern Women’s Baseball Conference is an affiliate member of the All-American Girls Baseball League (AAGPBL). These pioneering ladies helped make our baseball dreams a reality, as well as many of the professional opportunities we now enjoy. Individual membership in the AAGPBL is available as well – find out how to join by visiting the AAGPBL here.